Monday, May 29, 2006

 

Michael and Nathan

This is a mutual admiration society in the making. Michael is head over heels in love with this baby, and Nathan seems to be happiest stretched out on Daddy's chest.

Mike's always been great with OPK's, but there is something about seeing those long, graceful fingers of his holding his son so tenderly and confidently that gets me where I live.

Both my sons are loving and demonstrative fathers. Neither balks at the messy stuff or the tender stuff. George was thrilled when he heard that his child was going to be a daughter. Michael's first words to me about Nathan were, "Mom, he's perfect-- beautiful, healthy, perfect."

I know just how he feels. My sons are amazing men. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?