Monday, May 01, 2006

 

Cheerios for Dinner

I went to the grocery store this weekend-- twice, actually.

On the theory that I'd actually eat healthy food if it was convenient to do so, I bought real groceries-- juice, meat, cheese, bread, fruit, salad stuff.
So what did I have for dinner last night? Cheerios and a diet Sprite.

Cooking for myself has zero appeal. I'm exhausted, and nothing sounds good anyway.

I hate feeling cruddy. And that's what it is right now. I don't feel sick, I feel blech. I'm trying to be patient and wait for the meds to kick in so that I can get some rest and feel human again.

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I have to haul my dragging self into work soon. The challenge will be staying awake til 5. I feel like something that ought to be scraped off the bottom of my shoe. I may have to go off the reservation and hit Starbucks on the way just to get my heart started, or I'll be chugging diet Coke by 10 AM. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?