Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Straight from the camera

Every year on my birthday, one of the most important folks in my life sends me roses with the proviso that I photograph them....

This year, because of a problem with the delivery and a local weather issue, they were in less than wonderful condition when they arrived.... (and yes, the florist was nice about it) but, since I live in a place where flowers bloom year round, I found a few living roses to snap to commemmorate the day.

This one lives in the aptly named Eden State Gardens.
The image is completely unretouched, except for resizing and compression for the web. As always, to see a larger (though not full 8MP size) image, you can click the picture to enlarge.

Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?