Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.


The picture's about a year old, but the sentiment is right on the money for today.

I'm awake, moving, dressed, functioning and at first glance look like I'm really here, ready to roll, but the stresses and nonsense of the last couple of weeks have really taken its toll on me today. I feel brain dead. It's gonna take a lot of caffeine to get through this one.

I'm just bone-deep exhausted, and it wouldn't have taken a lot of encouragement to convince me to pull the comforter up over my head this morning and go back to sleep. But, well.... "things to do, people to see."

PS: For those of you keeping score, yes I did just quote the Bible. Matthew 26:41, to be precise.  Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?